Wednesday, August 15, 2012

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, and catch trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

I find this quote so inspiring. I don't want to look back at my teenage & college years and realize I missed out on something because I stayed on the normal path and and didn't take chances. I want to take a road less traveled and I mean that both figuratively and literally. This trip is an amazing opportunity that most people don't have and I get to do it!!! I also plan to while abroad visit places that are not as well known (along with some tourist trap places of course). But I hope to be a traveler, not a tourist and see these countries from a traveler's view (if that makes sense).

No comments:

Post a Comment